Prodigy NewsAugust 30, 2021
— FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE —
True Prodigy Releases its Latest Version of Prodigy Map Solutions
(Dallas) Monday, August 30, 2021
Today, True Prodigy releases its latest version of the client public map product, Prodigy Map Solutions. The new product provides interactive base maps, layers, and CAMA data that can be integrated and displayed on an Appraisal District’s property map page on their website.
This new solution allows users to locate a property by address, owner name, property ID, GEO ID or latitude and longitudinal coordinates. Users will be able to view the following:
- General Information: Property information, owner records, improvement and land data, adjustments and value information can be quickly accessed within the Property Information module.
- Selection Tools: Properties can be easily selected individually, through multi-select or an easy-to-use lasso selection tool. Selected properties can be exported to MS Excel or batch printed in Property Summary Reports.
- Basemap Gallery: The Basemap Gallery offers a variety of background layers including Google, Bing, Bing Aerial, Open Street Map, ArcGIS Topographic and NAIP. Appraisal offices using Eagleview’s products will also have enhanced basemap aerials available from Eagleview.
- Layers: Layer options are available to display various data sets on the visible map such as roads, subdivisions, city boundaries, school boundaries, flood plains, and lot dimensions among others. Layers can either be displayed or hidden within the layer settings panel. The position of the layer can also be controlled by altering the z-index.
- Inspector Widget: In-depth layer information can be accessed by adding the inspector widget tool onto the map by an easy drag-and-drop motion.
Prodigy Map Solutions provide maximum flexibility and availability of GIS information. View our live examples of our interactive map solution at https://www.prad.org/maps and https://www.webbcad.org/maps .