Prodigy NewsDecember 21, 2020
— FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE —
True Prodigy Releases Innovative Client Website Platform
(Dallas) Monday, December 21, 2020
True Prodigy installed its first implementation of its client website solution for appraisal districts at Webb County Appraisal District. The second installation will be at Potter-Randall County Appraisal District in early 2021.
The client website solution is designed to help appraisal districts easily provide public access property tax information and integrated online services. The solution was built utilizing modern web design approaches and functional capabilities that put the user at the center of the experience. This innovative website platform was built with two primary objectives in mind:
- Ease of content-management which allows any approved employee at a district to utilize the framework-based content-management solution to update or post new content.
- Seamless integration which allows online service apps such as property search to be integrated within the CAD domain which allows the displayed content to appear “integrated” into the site. This ensures the navigation does not seem redirected, as other district websites appear today.
What makes this website solution so much more advanced than what is currently available? Here are some key differentiators:
- Framework-Based Content Management – With minimal coding knowledge, Appraisal District personnel can manage and publish website content, reports, dynamic forms, and news modules in the website framework. The solution removes development dependencies and long wait times for content updates.
- Reports, Forms and News Integration – The public website is seamlessly integrated into Prodigy Appraisal for simple administration by CAD personnel.
- Online Forms Integration – Online forms, such as homestead applications, that are submitted through the website platform, feed directly into Prodigy Queue for processing by the appraisal district staff.
- Property Search Innovation – Since the Property Search function is one of the most used features of the Public Website solution, it has been fine-tuned to provide accurate property results that can be filtered to retrieve the information users are searching for. Searches can be based on owner’s name, prop ID, geo ID and property address.
- Property Summary Report – Within the Property Search, users can preview and print a detailed Property Summary Report containing general information, values, taxing units, improvements, land and deed history information.
- Interactive Map Search – The Map Search utilizes innovative geo-spatial and exporting tools
Updated 5/28/2021: If you wish to see these features in one of the installations of this modern website platform, visit one of the four districts’ websites that are now using the solution: