Reasons To Work With Us
Work From Home + Flexible Work Hours
Cutting Edge Technology Environment
Strong Company Values + Innovative Team
Business Analyst at True Prodigy
True Prodigy, a cloud-based CAMA software provider based in North Texas, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our business analyst project team. Work with a vibrant team of innovators that are changing the mass appraisal industry through our cloud-based application. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis for onboarding clients, documenting processes, and managing database conversions. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users as well as being able to guide these users to modern and more efficient workflows. The ideal business analyst for our team should be technically oriented, have substantial SQL skills, and a deep understanding of appraisal district process across all departments. Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are vital.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills including MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills with many people in a meeting and one on one interactions with various client staff members.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency in general computer operations and the ability to assist non-technical users with computer workflows.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Remote work environment with a highly accomplished and enthused team
- Extremely casual dress code-upside of remote work
- A chance to positively enhance the experience of appraisal district staff
- Perks to enhance your overall wellbeing:
- 10 Holidays,
- 10 Vacation Day,
- 5 Sick Days
- Flex Schedule July through February with alternating 4-day work week
- Amazing (employer paid) Health Benefits:
- Platinum Healthcare
- Vision Care
- Long Term disability
- Life Insurance
Interested candidates should send their resume to: